White Oak Excel Engineered
White Oak has a neutral coloration that lends itself well to white and grey stains. It is available in Rift & Quarter to highlight modern decors with its straight grain patterning of plainsawn for a classic ''oak'' look.
– 4’’, 5'' widths standard, 6'' special order
– EvershineTM finish
– 3.7mm wear layer / 2.9mm wear layer
– 14.9mm (5/8’) total thickness / 11.4mm (1/2'') total thickness
– 7’ maximum length
– 9 / 7 ply cross laminated construction
– Polyurethane bonding glue
– Exterior grade plywood glue
– 4 side precision micro-bevel
– Tongue and Groove construction
– Can be floated, glued, stapled or nailed
The Excel grade is composed primarily of plainsawn lumber and will exhibit traditional oak patterning, color variation as well as natural characteristics such as small knots and mineral streaks.
Available in profiles of 5/8” and 1/2” (before sanding) our engineered flooring is the perfect solution for areas where traditional hardwood flooring is impractical. Additionally the cross laminated plywood core creates superior dimensional stability.
Our Engineered is available in standard 4″ and 5” widths in the following species:
– Black Wlanut
– Hard Maple
– Red Oak
– White Oak
6” width is available by special order. All colours available in a given species in solid flooring are also available in engineered.
Colors on the webpage are shown as examples only and may not be representative of actual colors. Please visit a showroom to see a physical sample before purchasing.