Black Walnut Excel
Walnut’s strong light brown and purplish-black heartwood tones are highlighted by the lighter creamy streaks from the included sapwood.
– 4’’, 5'' widths standard, 6'' special order
– EvershineTM finish
– 3.7mm wear layer / 2.9mm wear layer
– 14.9mm (5/8’) total thickness / 11.4mm (1/2'') total thickness
– 7’ maximum length
– 9 / 7 ply cross laminated construction
– Polyurethane bonding glue
– Exterior grade plywood glue
– 4 side precision micro-bevel
– Tongue and Groove construction
– Can be floated, glued, stapled or nailed
A combination of wood usually sorted in to the Prestige and Advanatage grades, the excel grade will show a wide variety of colour and length distribution. Small knots and other natural characterisitics are accepted.
Available in profiles of 5/8” and 1/2” (before sanding) our engineered flooring is the perfect solution for areas where traditional hardwood flooring is impractical. Additionally the cross laminated plywood core creates superior dimensional stability.
Our Engineered is available in standard 4″ and 5” widths in the following species:
– Black Wlanut
– Hard Maple
– Red Oak
– White Oak
6” width is available by special order. All colours available in a given species in solid flooring are also available in engineered.
Colors on the webpage are shown as examples only and may not be representative of actual colors. Please visit a showroom to see a physical sample before purchasing.