Kitchen Flooring Guide
Beautiful Toronto Kitchen Flooring
For a room where the family gathers to prepare food, eat, talk, and socialize, why does the kitchen receive the least luxurious treatment? With all of the time we spend in our kitchens, it deserves to be treated with flooring that is both functional and beautiful, too.
Kitchen Flooring Option #1: Vinyl Flooring
Vinyl flooring is a great kitchen flooring option due to its durability and ease of cleanup. The kitchen is most commonly the messiest room in the house – you need flooring that can handle this! At Chestnut Flooring, we stand by all of our long-lasting, quality vinyl flooring options.
- Protective material and clean surface allows easy clean up with a broom, mop, vacuum, or even just a cloth
- Water resistant to inevitable drink spills and leaky sinks
- Durable through heavy foot traffic and dragging chairs
Kitchen Flooring Option #2: Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Engineered hardwood is both a practical and luxurious addition to your kitchen. With the ability to stand high amounts of traffic, dragging chairs, and all sorts of spilled food and drink, engineered hardwood also creates a feel of luxury and beauty in this highly-used area of your home.
- Engineered hardwood made specifically for high traffic areas
- Damage-resistant surfaces survive spilled drinks and dropped food
- Creates a luxurious environment for a highly social area
Kitchen Flooring Option #3: Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring is an economical alternative to other kitchen flooring options. When installed by a professional, laminate material can be water resistant and withstand daily kitchen use.
- Professionally installed laminate flooring will be water resistant to common daily spills
- Cost-effective alternative to other options
- Smooth surfaces allow for easy cleanup and maintenance