Hardwood Floor Refinisher
Chestnut Flooring is looking for skilled Outside Sales Representatives to fill our Outside Sales Representative covering our GTA and surrounding area clientele.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Develops relationships with current customers and potential customers within specific territory
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- Assist customers by providing knowledge and training company products to their store personnel, to ensure personnel is able to present product and negotiate well with consumers
- Manages displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability.
- Quotes prices, discusses credit terms and prepares sales contracts for customer orders
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company’s delivery schedules.
- Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers
- Utilize any and all marketing tools such as catalogs, brochures and vendor collateral to broaden reach in territory and promote company product
- Investigates and resolves customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns and credits
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
- Strong math skills calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission