BATHROOM FLOORING GUIDE
Humidity And Moisture Are A Bathroom’s Biggest Challenge
The running water, the shower, the bath, the sink, the toilet – all culprits of a humid, moist, and leaky bathroom. To protect yourself, your bathroom flooring needs to be able to sustain these threats. Vinyl planks, sheets, and tiles are your best options.
Bathroom Flooring Option #1: Vinyl Planks & Sheets
Vinyl planks and sheets have superior resistance to moisture, spills, and leaks. It also doesn’t expand, contract or shift due to humidity or temperature. In a room where you need waterproof material, vinyl flooring is the best way to go.
- Water resistance in a room where it needs it most
- Can withstand extremes of temperature from moisture to humidity
- Known to last for 20 years and longer – even in this wet, moist environment
- Cost-effective and affordable solution
Bathroom Flooring Option #2: Vinyl Tiles
Vinyl tiles have all the benefits of a vinyl planks and sheets, but with a more premium look and feel – perfect for a downstairs bathroom with a high volume of foot-traffic.
- 100% waterproof (none of this 99.9% nonsense!)
- Easy to clean and maintain, as it is a flat, level surface with no grooves or cracks
- Versatile in style and appearance – remarkable variation allows personal customization
- Durability allows vinyl tiles to stand the test of time